Simple, Convenient and Secure Cash Payments
InfoSend, in conjunction with PayNearMe as its partner, is offering an alternative cash payment channel to benefit billers with a high percentage of cash-based based customers. The InfoSend/PayNearMe partnership enables billers an efficient method of collecting cash payments from the approximate 60 million Americans not owning a bank account, credit or debit card.
- What is PayNearMe?
- PayNearMe provides cash bill payers with an easy way to make payments 24/7 in their own neighborhood in less than 60 seconds at any of the 17,000 participating 7-Eleven, Family Dollar, and ACE Cash Express stores across the United States.
- Customers will make their cash payment by agreeing to pay a small convenience fee assessed at the time of the payment. Billers are not required to manage or collect the cash convenience fee, and InfoSend supports full reporting functions.
- How Does It Work?
- Enrolled billers must utilize InfoSend's Data Processing Print and Mail service to qualify for the bundled solution. Bills will be redesigned to accommodate PayNearMe's Payment Code specifications. This Payment Code will be scanned by the POS system at 7-Eleven, ACE Cash Express and Family Dollar locations.
- The PayNearMe Payment Code can also be sent to the customer’s smartphone if the customer does not have their bill with them.
- PayNearMe can be used in addition to InfoSend’s Online BillPay and/or QuickPay to provide customers a secondary cash payment channel as an alternative to walk-in payments or electronic payment channels.
- No risk – Funds are guaranteed by PayNearMe upon receipt of cash payment at a participating retailer.